Monday, August 27, 2012

Really?

(Originally written 7/10 but I felt like it needs to be posted. Even though it is unfinished. it still makes me laugh)
I was sitting in church in my usual pew, by myself, as usual, when, after sacrament, in comes said boy from previous posts (who is now no longer dating petite brunette, but she is sitting across and one pew in front of me) and sits down on my pew...

Well, I have to say that sort of made my day. And not in the way that most would think it would. Mostly I am laughing to myself over the whole thing, even as I am asking certian basic questions. Like: there was a pew that was empty right in front of me, why didn't you sit THERE? And: Really? You just had to sit there? You couldn't have sit somewhere else, where your ex-girlfriend couldn't have seen you with me? I mean, really?

So, then entire time, I am just sitting here, grinning to myself that he would even sit there, after all these weeks of me NOT talking to him unless I had to (I haven't made an effort to talk to the guy in MONTHS and have gone out of my way NOT to talk to him).

I did talk to him a bit before some of his friends came up to chat. Then I turned to talk to the really cute guy in front of me who I look on as more of a little brother than anything else- since he was one of my little brother's mission companions. But, he is cute and nice, so I chat when ever I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment