Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Greatest Fears

I have discovered in my attempt to gain a new roommate because my current roommate not only doesn't pay her bills but I am her manager at work and I know when she comes in after midnight when she has to work at six in the morning that one of my greatest fears is looking like a stalker.
As I write these profiles and ads on the Internet I realize just how awkward I feel when I have to describe myself. I had similar anxieties when I was on those stupid date sites that I use to frequent (see earlier posts on the subject). Here I am, a single white girl looking for someone to fulfill some void in my life- wither it be someone to actually pay the rent on time, or someone to become the love of my life- not knowing what to say without sounding desperate and completely psychotic.
Which is how I feel most of the time anyways, so maybe it isn't that far off from the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment