Friday, March 5, 2010

How??

How on earth do you people do it? How do you folks eat so much? Now I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad or say you over eat that is not the point. I'm an in some serious awe by people that can eat on a regular basis without even thinking about it.

Before I got pregnant I would eat 1300-1500 calories a day. Mostly out of fats, sugars and carbs so even though I wasn't doing much I didn't really gain weight nor loose weight I sat comfortably at 150lbs. But now I'm supposed to be eating 1700 during the first trimester and 2000 for the next two trimesters. Which is a whole heck of a lot of food for me. If all I had to do was eat ice cream then yeah that's easy but a healthy 1700 is really a lot. Today I did about 1500 today and boy am I stuffed. But sadly when I look at what I ate it wasn't much.

Half a Bagel- 2 Eggs- Slice of Toast- Juice: That was Brunch
2 Homemade Soft Tacos ( Beef, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Cheese, Avocado, Tortillas)
2 Peeps

That was all. No other snacks, I drank some water but not nearly enough. While I was eating I wanted to stop several times and during the day I wasn't hungry. Now I'm sitting here dreading the fact that a desert or bed time snack still needs to be eaten. urggg.....

So you may all think I'm crazy that I should just learn to eat like a normal person but this is my rant so I can say whatever I want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment