Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Am Going To Be A Carney!

I have decided to become a carney. After spending a marvelous hour and a half spent at a itty-bitty parking lot fair with some friends (and a bit too much money- but completely worth it) I have decided to run off and join the circus- or fair. I think I can pull off the whole carney act.
Or maybe not.
But for the first time in what seems like FOREVER I had a GREAT night. I went on my very first ferris wheel ride. I must admit I might not ever go on one again. I was in constant fear of rocking the little bucket of seat I was in with a friend and causing both of us to tumble to our deaths. Then the guy running the thing just left us at the top.... There were a few curses from both me and my friend.
Then we went to the bumper cars. I will toot my own horn here and say that I am an excellent bumper car driver. I now know how to ram into someone and even get the person behind them while I am at it.
The rides were a bit expensive, and I had to pay for the games seperately. But I got an emergency bear bottle of shampoo that also doubles as a whistle... There is a joke in there, I just know it. I also ended up with 8 goldfish. Two of which already have names, with a couple of others rattling around in my head, just waiting for daylight to make sure I properly name them.
I am somehow going to smuggle them into my office on Monday...
Altogether a great night.
Next adventure- the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment