Thursday, January 7, 2010

Testing testing, one two, one two

I find myself wanting to chase things lately. Little dogs, my sister... I think that it has to do with my limited social interaction. I was beginning to feel bad about it, since it really didn't stop with just chasing, it was also that I wanted to hit people in the butt, or trip them, or really just get them to pay attention to me. I don't think that I got it all out when I was a kid. You know how they tell you the kid that acts up is the one that needs attention? I was a great kid, but Shoot! I need attention now! Poor Arletta, she's getting the brunt of it: I think I've chased her and hit her (not hard, now!) and in general been more annoying to her than anyone else in the last month or two.

If it's bad, then why is it so satisfying?

No comments:

Post a Comment